Origami animals are a fun and unique way to show your origami skills. There are many origami animals that you can make, but here are 2 of the best origami animals that you should know about. These origami animals are sure to impress your friends and family.
The origami cat is a popular origami animal. It is simple to make and looks great when finished. The origami cat can be made from one sheet of paper and takes only a few minutes to fold. There are several different origami cat variations, each with its own unique look.
All origami cats start out with a square sheet of origami paper. If you are using origami paper, make sure it is origami paper and not just printer or copy paper. Origami paper is thicker than normal printer or copy paper so it’s easier to fold in origami projects. Fold the origami cat in half horizontally. Then, fold origami cat in half vertically.
The origami cat can be folded using origami or printer paper. You can easily follow the simple origami instructions to make the origami cat on this site.
Origami is a popular Japanese art form that involves folding paper into various shapes. One of the most popular origami animals is the bunny. There are many different ways to fold a bunny origami, but all of them involve some basic steps. Here’s how to make an origami bunny:
1. Fold both the paper in half long ways, creating a crease line down the middle. Make sure that the colors are on opposite sides of each other. If you use origami paper with white or black on one side and colored on the other, then the colored side should always be facing up when you are folding.
2. Turn the origami paper 90 degrees to the right. Fold both sides in toward the middle crease line, so that they meet in the center at a perfect right angle. Make sure these new creases line up with the origami paper’s original center crease from step 1.
3. Open up your origami paper so that the crease lines from step 2 are now on either side of your origami paper. Fold origami paper in half again, by bringing the top edge down over to meet the bottom edge.
4. Inside reverse fold origami paper where you just made these folds from step 3 . This means that you need to bring opposite vertices of origami paper together, creating a fold that is inside the origami shape.
5. Unfold origami paper from step 4, and you will have a small triangle at the bottom with two straight folds coming up on either side of it. Turn origami paper over so the opposite color is facing upward, and re-fold origami paper along the origami shape’s center crease line from step 1.
6. Open origami paper back up again, and you will have a small triangle at the top with two straight folds coming down on either side of it. Fold origami paper in half one last time to create another triangle at the top with two straight folds coming down on either side of it.
7. Turn origami paper over so the opposite color is facing upward, and re-fold origami paper along the origami shape’s center crease line from step 1 again. Your origami animal should begin to take shape!
8. Now you will need to fold origami paper in half backwards, by bringing the bottom edge up over to meet the top edge. Open origami paper back up again, and you will see your origami bunny in full form!