The thinking process of an individual is different from each other. The process of thinking and taking outcome from it depends on several factors such as conditioning, environment, society conception. When an individual goes through a thinking process and decides life is mostly based on knowledge and belief, one has. In our Indian society, critical thinking has not given so much importance because of the mindset of society that formal education is much higher than any other aspect, But creative thinking or any art form plays an important role in building child character and mindset. Creative thinking gives individual power of imagination and belief to create big for society. At the same time, critical thinking helps individuals in the process to make that big thing happen in reality. To know more insights into creative thinking and critical thinking, read the anI article.
What Is Critical Thinking?
Critical thinking is the process to actively analyze, interpret, evaluate information gathered from observation, experience, communication, or any content source.
It is thinking which helps to give or make clear, logical, reasoned, reflective manners to give logical answers or make decisions.
Regularly, critical thinking help in the following things:
- to form a constructive argument
- to articulate and justify a point of view
- to reduce possibilities to have a single perspective and look at the vast pace of perspective.
- to get creative ideas to determine if they are practically possible or not
- To solve a problem with a framework of it.
- To conclude the discussion.
Skills Involved In Critical Thinking?
What Is Creative Thinking?
Creative thinking is a famous process utilized to generate lots of new, varied and unique ideas.
Creative thinking helps in bringing a fresh perspective and sometimes unconventional solution to solve a problem or any sort of challenge. When you aim at thinking in a creative way, you are focused on exploring ideas, generating possibilities, developing new ideas for a startup maybe. When you think of creativity, it also amazes you surprisingly, Oh! This could also be a perspective never thought about earlier.
Creative thinking is performed in two ways, majorly that is brainstorming and lateral thinking. Brainstorming is a structural way of thinking and just generating ideas in the group discussion and involves people to come up with unique ideas. While lateral thinking is a structural system in which people come with unique ideas with logical aspects and that provide some realistic solution.
Which Skills Require To Be Fluent In Creative Thinking?
Is Critical Thinking And Creative Thinking Is Same?
Both terms are different but align in process with each other. When you generate an idea or possibility, critical thinking will help you to analyze, integrate, reason, and execute in reality.
- Creative thinking gives the power to create something new, while critical thinking help to vet out that idea in reality
- Creative thinking is a generative type, while critical thinking is an analytical aspect.
- Creative thinking is defined as divergent, while critical thinking is convergent.
- Creative thinking is mainly focused on ideas, possibilities, while critical thinking is focused on probability.
- Creative thinking is accomplished without following any rules, while critical thinking is accomplished by applying accepted rules.
In the whole article, the most buzzwords were Critical thinking and creative thinking. When you are in the process of making any decision or making any judgment, you go through the creative thinking process and then towards critical thinking; after that mind, we will recollect all information and check how realistic this decision is, and on that basis, you make a decision. When you anytime have to make a big decision, good through this article and follow all the steps involved, you will get a clear vision and solution to your problem.